Hol Box, Nature Reserve
Paradise has a name: Hol Box. Located in the extreme north of Quintana Roo, Mexico, it is known worldwide for being the natural sanctuary of many species, in addition to the great diversity of birds that inhabit and visit it during the year such as flamingos, pelicans and frigates.
Discover through a boat tour its heavenly and quiet beaches, surrounded by surprising natural views and extensive sandbanks. Free time to explore the streets of the island, its murals or enjoy its beaches.
Choose and enjoy a select menu accompanied by a delicious water of the day. Cool off in the crystal clear waters of Laguna Yalahau .
- Round transportation in units equipped with A / C
- Bilingual guide.
- Passion Island (30 min,).
- Free time at Secret Beach (Sandbanks) (45 min)
- Free time in Hol Box Island (2 hrs .)
- Visit Laguna Yalahau (45 min.) - Includes entrance.
- 3 drinks on the boat per person. (Water, beer and soda)
- Lunch in an exclusive restaurant, with entrance and 6 options of dishes to choose from. (Includes a water of
Recommendations (What to bring?)
- Sandals or comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for the tax for the nature reserve, 15 usd