Coba Tulum Cenote and Playa del Carmen (4x1)
Enjoy the perfect mix of culture and adventure, come and know the Mayan culture in the local style. Visit the ruins and travel back in time to enjoy the architecture, flora and fauna of the old world.
Meet Tulum, the legendary walled city on the seashore; that enjoys a privileged view of the Caribbean.
Continue the journey towards crystal clear and refreshing waters of our semi-open cenote , where a journey through Mayan traditions awaits you , ending with a visit to a shaman who will present you with one of his noble inheritances: the Mayan ceremony .
You will observe the highest pyramid of the peninsula that is Cobá and appreciate the panoramic view it offers.
We add Playa del Carmen to the tour where you can visit the most famous street that is Quinta Avenida.
- Transportation in units with A / C.
- Cultural Guide.
- Buffet-type food and water
- Visit to the archaeological zone of Coba and Tulum.
- Visit the semi open cenote.
- Visit Playa del Carmen
- Duration: 11-12 hours
Recommendations (What to bring?)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sunscreen and biodegradable repellent.
- Extra money (For additional drinks, bicycles in coba, souvenirs and tips)
- Sunglasses, hat.
Monday to Sunday